Chris Riley is a Vice Chairman with CBRE’s Investment Properties Group in Atlanta, GA with a focus on capital markets for the industrial sector. Chris is a founding member of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the five key logistics hub markets, the 70 investment sales and support professionals connect local market expertise to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team is able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional and local clients. In 2019, the team successfully completed transactions totaling 302 million square feet with an aggregate value of $25+ billion.
ring his career, Chris has been involved in the disposition and equity placement of more than 728 million square feet of real estate properties with an aggregate value in excess of $48 billion. These transactions have covered 77 markets in North America and more than 200 separate purchasers. The 33-year real estate veteran has been focused on the sale of investment properties for the past 27 years and was engaged in developing and leasing industrial and suburban office product for the first six years of his career.
- Colony Capital | Colony Industrial | 59,894,122 SF
- Black Creek Group | Industrial Income Trust | 58,265,994 SF
- Brookfield Asset Mgmt | IDI Logistics | 46,671,821 SF
- Black Creek Group | Industrial Property Trust | 37,500,000 SF
- Cabot | Fund IV | 21,717,775 SF
- Duke Realty | Duke Industrial Portfolio | 14,272,323 SF
- MDH/Bain Capital | Southeast Logistics Portfolio | 14,014,398 SF
- Blackstone | Pure Industrial Portfolio | 8,987,249 SF
- TA Realty | National High Growth Logistics Portfolio | 8,324,849 SF
- Consistent member of the Colbert Coldwell Circle, the top 1% of CBRE sales professionals
- Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award”
- Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Licensed in Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Emory University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Kentucky
- AEW Capital Mgmt.
- American Realty Advisors
- Black Creek Group
- Bridge Dev. Partners
- Cabot Properties
- CBRE Global Investors
- Clarion Partners
- Colony Industrial
- Crow Holdings Capital
- High Street Realty Adv.
- LaSalle Investment Mgmt.
- Majestic Realty
- Morgan Stanley
- Northwestern Mutual
- Panattoni Development
- Robinson Weeks
- Seefried Properties
- TA Realty
- Trammell Crow Co.